28th Annual Falcon Relays, Saturday, March 19, 2022 — Torrey Pines High School
General Admission: Adults: $7, Students: $5, Under 12: free!
Gates Open: 7:30AM.
First Field Event starts at 9:00 AM; First Running Event starts at 9:00 AM.
Site: Torrey Pines HS – all weather track – 3/16″ needles only
16 schools – boys & girls
Fees: $300.00 for both teams total
*Do not send any fees until your entry is confirmed
- ATHLETES – Facial coverings are required whenever not competing or actively participating.
- SPECTATORS/ COACHES – Facial coverings are required at all times.
- Social Distancing between individuals of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times. Handshakes, fist bumps, hugging, etc. are not permissible.
Please Read Carefully before entering your athletes!
FALCON EVENT INSTRUCTIONS PDF for download.
- For track relays, enter at least 1 name per relay so we know you have a team in that race. You may enter up to 2 relays in the sprint relays and up to 3 relays in the distance relays.
- For individual track races, each school may enter 2 athletes per event.
- For field events, DO NOT ENTER NAMES INTO ATHLETIC.NET – Please have them show up at the event area with their competitor numbers
- Novice races are for your JV athletes.
- For the 1500m, please submit 1600m times.
- For the Co-ed 4×110 Shuttle Hurdles, please enter a name in the boys division so we know you are entering a team.
Morning Session (A)
Afternoon Session (B)
Track Relay Events
Every school is guaranteed 2 lanes/spots in the relays. Please be sure you enter your athletes into the correct session for your school (see table above). Athletes entered in Novice races should be JV athletes. Check the list of events above for clarification.
***In the DMR and 4×800, you can enter additional teams (both varsity and novice).
***The Co-Ed 4x110m Shuttle Hurdles will be run Girl-Boy-Girl-Boy.
Individual Track Events
The standard non-relay track events (100m, 100HH/110HH, 300LH/300IH, 400m, 800m, 1500m) are individual events. Every school will be guaranteed 2 spots. Please submit honest times. We will have a list of alternates. Note: For the 1500m, please submit 1600m times.
Each school may enter up to 3 athletes in each field event. This will be scored as a relay event (all distances/heights will be added together). I will be assigning competitor numbers to each athlete in your team. Have all field event athletes show up at the event area with their competitor numbers. DO NOT ENTER NAMES IN ATHLETIC.NET.
Relay Events: All teams given one lane in each relay event – multiple teams OK in distance relays.
Medals: 1-3rd place.
4 x 100 Co-ed Shuttle hurdles (2 girls & 2 boys)
4 x 200 Co-ed throwers 4 x 100
4 x 800 Nov 4 x 100
DMR Nov Sprint Medley (1-1-2-4)
Individual running events:
Accepted entries based on honest submitted times – 1 heat of each race.
Medals 1-3rd place.
Field Relay Events:
Medals 1-4th place.