2022 CIF PRELIMS
Saturday, 5/14/22 at CCA
Where TP will be set up at CCA:
We will be set up on the black top by the tennis courts. Look for the yellow TP tent. Also, here is a map of the meet set up (location of warm up). Please be there 1.5 hours before your event.
To qualify for CIF Finals: (we are in Division 1)
– In vertical field events, 9 will qualify. They will jump athletes out (aka break ties) to get down to this number.
– In horizontal field events, the top 9 will move on.
– In laned races, top 9 will move on.
– In the distance races, top 9 move on.
To qualify for CIF State:
– Top 3 in each event or hit the CIF State qualifying mark
– Athlete must be wearing a school-approved uniform.
– If any undergarments go below the knee (i.e.tights), it must be a solid color including stitching.
– All warm up clothing (sweats, sweatshirts, T-shirts, Shorts) must be representative of TP track and field or nothing. Athletes cannot wear clothing that represents another TP sport (i.e. football or cross country) or a different school/college.
– All headbands must be a solid color.
Running event athletes will check-in at the clerk of the course which is located in the warm-up area 30-45 min prior to the start of the event.
Field event athletes will check-in at the event area appx 45 min prior to the start of the event.
If the athlete is listed as an alternate, they will need to check in to see if there are any scratches.